Wednesday, March 4, 2009

13 months




Today Carter turned 13 months old. Every day is a new adventure full of smiles and fun. He's just one really cool kid, if I do say so myself!




Here's a 13 item list about Carter:




1. Current favorite foods are bananas, pasta pick-ups, and goldfish


2. He can say mama, dada, papa, and nana, along with night-night, and puppy


3. He's CRAZY about his daddy. They have loads of fun together wrestling.


4. Carter walks just about everywhere, though he's unsteady on his feet and falls on his bottom quite often.


5. He's got 10 teeth


6. Bath time is a fun playtime for him. If I say, "Let's take a bath!" he immediately starts heading for the bathroom to get the water started.


7. He "talks" constantly, but we're not sure what he's trying to say to us.


8. Carter enjoys riding in the car facing forward now. This has opened up a whole new world for him and he LOVES to ride.


9. He still needs two naps and about 12 hours of sleep at night


10. Carter loves to throw balls. His favorite game is catch.


11. He still gets into every drawer he can open, but at least he's beginning to put things back in the drawers after he pulls stuff out.


13. He loves to give Mick kisses and gentle pats. Mick's not crazy about that, but lets him do it anyway. Besides, Mick gets blessed with all the food that Carter throws from his high chair. It seems like a fair trade.




We're having a blast watching our little guy grow. It just keeps getting better!!




7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, he is just so cute! I think he might be starting to favor you more. Grant also loves the pasta pick ups! Of course, he eats anything and everything. I can't even eat in front of him w/o sharing! Cute list!

Allison said...

What a sweetie. Sydney sure enjoys her friend Carter. Hope to see you all tomorrow, maybe?!

Holly Aytes said...

Sara, he is such a cutie! He had me smiling on Sunday night with his funny faces while eating :) I like the list you made...I may have to steal that and use it for my kiddos :)

April said...

I, too, loved reading the list. He is such a cutie! I love that last pic, especially. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Cindy said...

I think Carter is one cool kid, too! He's a lot of fun to be around. :)

Marie said...

Next word to teach him, "Auntie Marie!!" Come on!! Those pictures you sent were adorable. It hasn't even been that long since I saw him last and he's changed so much! He's walking!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love that little guy! May I take this public forum to say that you have become a fabulous photographer! This only adds to all your other enormous talents.

All my love,

Dad/Papa