Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Blogger

Hello friends! Here I am! I'm finally joining the blogging world. This could get dangerous since my mind is filled with all kinds of nonsense. But maybe I'll surprise you with a pithy word or two now and then. I've always enjoyed writing, yet I don't do it frequently enough. Maybe this is the outlet I need to get the pen rolling, so to speak. Sometimes I wonder if I have anything to say that would be worth a moment of your time. My life is pretty simple, yet it has dramatically changed in recent months with the birth of my son. I am learning some of the most profound life lessons in the simplest of moments. It's the day-to-day that life is made of. I hope to capture some of those moments here.

6 comments:

Allison said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your little man! I'm excited about your new blog!!

James E. Miller said...

Welcome to the wide and addictive world of blogging! I look forward to reading about life with J.J. I'm sure it's always an adventure...

Cindy said...

I'm so glad you've started a blog! It's so much fun. Nice use of the word "pithy" by the way. I like that!

Can't wait to read more!

Ginger said...

It was great to see you tonight, Sara. And great to see you blogging too! Welcome, welcome...

Sara said...

Glad you got your blog rolling. I'll be so happy to be able to feel in touch with you guys once we are in Arkansas.

April said...

Yippee! I am so glad you got your blog up and rolling! I will thoroughly enjoy reading all about your day-to-day life. :) Blogging is a fun way to share those cute pics, milestones, vent, and rejoice. I'm so glad to see you on here. We had a blast with you and Carter today, by the way.